a note to all...

I have slideshows that will always appear towards the bottom of this page. When I add new pictures to this blog, that is typically where they will be. Enjoy! :)

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pictures are worth 1000 words....

And I've added several new slideshows of pictures! :) I've also added a couple new songs to my playlist.

...

We've officially entered into the Holiday Season... Gracie's birthday is officially the kick-off to our holiday season as the family events are plenty on past through the new year.

The leaves and whether patterns outside have been expeditiously guiding us into the season of cuddling by the fire and sipping hot cocoa... warm and cozy feelings abound. From this I was quite inspired to perform an impromptu set up of a quick autumn season photo shoot with Gracie & Jace today... We had an abundance of boisterous moments.... I'll let you see for yourself...

...

-Leigha K ;)

No comments: